EVERGLADES ALLIGATOR FARM
Discover the mysteries of the Everglades at South Florida's oldest alligator farm. Near the main entrance of Everglades National Park, Everglades Alligator Farm contains more than 2,000 alligators! Glide across the everglades on one of our guided airboat tours. Alligator, snake, and wildlife shows are performed hourly.
The Everglades Alligator Farm one of the few real working alligator farm, that doesn't process alligators. Alligator eggs are collected every year, and sold to other alligator farms around the state. Home of the famous 14 ft. "Grandpa" alligator, the farm has an awesome staff of Airboat drivers, Alligator Experts, and even Snake handlers.
A trip to the Everglades Alligator Farm includes an exciting airboat tour of the surrounding river of grass, a walking trail around the farm to see the alligators, crocodiles, caimans, and wildlife, a great display of local and exotic snakes, and informational wildlife shows every hour. Everglades Alligator Farm is open daily between the hours of 9 am to 6pm. If you are headed to Key Largo or Key West, this is an attraction you absolutely won't want to miss!
If you are coming from North FL
(Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.):
- Take the Florida Turnpike South to EXIT 1 in Florida City.
- Turn RIGHT (West) on Palm Drive and drive 1.5 miles.
- Turn LEFT (South) on 192nd Avenue and drive 4 miles until you arive at the farm.
If you are coming from Key West:
- Drive NORTH ON US1 until you reach Florida City.
- Turn LEFT (West) on Palm Drive and drive 1.5 miles.
- Turn LEFT (South) on 192nd Avenue and drive 4 miles until you arrive at the farm.